Cincinnati Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Jon & Kate..

Okay so I was swamped all morning & this afternoon I am having trouble staying focused. So I was catching up on celebrity gossip when I stumbled upon this article about Jon with some mystery woman: http://www.usmagazine.com/news/jon-and-kate-dad-caught-with-other-woman-2009284

So for those of you who are unmotivated like me enjoy. Although I sure hope it's not true because he has 8 kids! I remember back when the first story broke about him at Juniata College. It was a big to do in that small college town. Anyways have a great afternoon.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image

Re: Jon & Kate..

• I stopped watching the show last season when it was less of a struggle for them to raise 8 kids (it's just not that interesting that way - plus I get jealous watching them get all of that stuff without working regular non-tv jobs). 

I do however, get really interested in the "cheating" stories.  They make me sad for the kids, but I still can't stop reading it.

• They just get me riled up, along with the Duggars.  Live your life however you want, but don't profit off of your kids.  The tabloid stories do leave me LMAO though.
    Visit The Nest!baby development PitaPata Dog tickers image
  • Other than occasionally watching an episode on youtube, I stopped watching when we got rid of cable a few months ago.  I was getting sick of all the product placements anyway.  I just watched the last episode of the season, and it was interesting to see that Jon really seems to want to quit the show and Kate obviously doesn't care and wants to continue with it.  As much as Kate especially drives me nuts, I would never root for a marriage to fail.  I hope for all involved that the rumors are false and Jon, Kate, and their kids are able to make the best decision for them regarding whether or not they continue with another season of the show.