November 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Should have a decision by Friday

We got a call from the head hunter yesterday, saying the bigger farm in Burlington was going to make an offer either last night or today.  We're still waiting on the official offer, but we know it's on its way.

DH called the smaller farm last night, and he wants to extend an offer as well, but he wants to check references first. He said he'll give us an offer by tomorrow.

Soooo, hopefully we'll get both offers in the next 24 hours or so, and then we can make a decision by Friday!

In the meantime, I'm doing serious couch time as I have some kind of stomach virus that has just knocked me out.

Re: Should have a decision by Friday

Sign In or Register to comment.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards