South Jersey Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

C25K-1; mccomb2b-0

Holy cow!  I've been beaten.  Week 4 is incredible.  Two five minute and two 3 minute jogging sessions?  With minimal walking in between?  Are they trying to kill me?  LOL

It's gotten progressively harder (and I expected it to) but it seems like it was such a big jump from last week.  I barely made it through and thought I might have to be scraped up off of the gym floor! 

OK...that's enough.  I don't want to scare anyone off!!  ;)

Re: C25K-1; mccomb2b-0

• lol awww, hang in there, it DOES get easier!!! Plus as a runner you will (and are) finding out that some days are better and easier than others :) I think it depends on how much rest you get, the weather, what you ate, etc. Some days I feel like i could go on forever, others I feel like im pushing myself to do a few miles!

Hang in there, it will get better once your body gets more used to it! In the mean time CONGRATS AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO

• Wish me luck -- I starting the C25K in 1hr and 15mins.
    I am hoping that I can do it... I have really let myself go and haven't ran any measurable distance since DD was born over 2 years ago!
  • i can't believe you are already at week 4!!  it WILL get easier, and you've made a lot of progress since you started.    Just focus on the little steps, not the big picture.

• I just did my first week 2 tonight!  The podcast really helps though!!  Wow....I can't believe you're already at week 4!  Keep it up!
  • Ditto blueyedgirl.  Some days seem much harder than others and maybe today was one of those days for you.  I am dreading having to do that next week though.  I was surprised at how easy Week 3 was today.
  • You barely made it through, but you did make it!  Remember that. It's a huge accomplishment!  Great job!
  • Thanks for your encouragement, everyone!   I didn't realize it would get that much harder so quickly.  I think it was just a bad day since I had to be in work early and didn't sleep well Sunday night, etc.  Tomorrow's another day!!!