South Jersey Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

**Mod** and other RUNNERS :)

So I actually just picked up this book for running called "Chi Running", its a form or running that relaxes your body, causes less aches and pains, and really focuses on using your "core" (similar to yoga and pilates)

Well just found out through my running group that they will actually be holding a Chi Running workshop in philly!!!  Its on May 10th and i believe its $125, i heard its well worth it though!

I really really really wish I could go, but unfortunately i will be working...a bar mitzvah, with drunk people ;(

Re: **Mod** and other RUNNERS :)

• yes i have heard of this!!!  but wowzo 125, i feel far too novice for such extravagance....... but then again i already have a bum knee. hmmm
  • Less achees and pains, I'm in!  But ditto MissModular, $125 is a little steep for my little budget at the moment. I'll see what I can come up with on Google...

Thanks for the tip!

• I think it sounds interesting, but like MissMod said, I think I'm wayyyyyy too new at this to put down that kind of money.  But, if it could benefit me in the long run...