Getting Pregnant
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Charting question: spotting vs light flow

Okay, I feel like I am 11 and trying to figure out my 1st period all over again! It's my first cycle off the ring. I have been having spotting since 3 days past ovulation.

When it is considered a light AF flow vs just heavy spotting? I am having a hard time deciding if this is just the lightest period I have ever had in my life or if this is just continued spotting. Trying to figure out if I should make today CD1 in my next cycle or continue on with this one. My temps are still up. I figure if they plummet I will know it is AF happening now.

How do you distinguish between the two or should I just wait it out and see if my temps drop?

CafeMom Tickers

Re: Charting question: spotting vs light flow

• I believe that you can tell the difference between the two by the color:

• spotting: brownish
    • flow: red

I d

I don't

know if there are any other signs

(srry for the double post but I cant delet the 1st one)

I don't

• I agree with the previous 3 posts (haha), spotting is usually darker than af. And, wait it out and see if your temps drop.
  • I think I might just be having a REALLY light period, but I am definitely going to watch to see if my temps drop. They haven't so far.
    CafeMom Tickers