Sex & Romance
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Nasty but funny too

We're in apartments and the layout of these units are the same as the next, just stacked really.  So our bedroom is directly below the upstairs neighbors bedroom, as goes for the rest of the place and our 2 other bedrooms. So keeping this in mind, while DH and I were going to town the other night, we all of the sudden hear our neighbor upstairs walk into his room with some girl and we can hear them yelling but we try to ignore it...then all of the sudden we hear this machine turn on (which sounds like a basketball bouncing really hard on their hardwood floors) and before you know it a loud vibration starts to follow.  DH and I were thankfully already good at that point but we laid in bed laughing trying to guess what the hell they were using.  Apparently their angry sex involves some form of heavy device, loud enough to shake the walls.  Gotta love renting!

Re: Nasty but funny too

• Ah yes, renting. I hear the neighbors beside and the neighbors below us have sex on a weekly basis. Can't.wait.to.move.out.
    image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ah I know about hearing the neighbors sex noises lol.  And I'm sure they hear FH and I more than they would like to too lol.
  • image mrs.gardner:
    Ah yes, renting. I hear the neighbors beside and the neighbors below us have sex on a weekly basis. Can't.wait.to.move.out.
    Yeah we feel the same way, although we try to laugh about some of it...it really becomes annoying after five seconds.  We try to keep our love making between us but some people like the entire city to hear and although we love our apartment we are looking forward to buying our home.
  • Ha me and my b/f were probably the noisy having sex neighbors lol
  • OMG, I used to live in an apartment where the guy and his gf in the apartment above me would start banging (the head board against the wall) and she would moan at the top of her lungs, every morning at 3:30. It wasn't long before I called the apartment complex on them.
  • Maybe a sybian. That's a serious piece of hardware and very expensive.
  • image njmdguy:
    Maybe a sybian. That's a serious piece of hardware and very expensive.
    I just Googled... Surprise $1,300?! I can think of a lot of things that I could buy with $1,300. A sybian would not be one of them. It looks like fun though. Lol.

image image

• image Sabrina-Fair:

image njmdguy:
    I just Googled... Surprise $1,300?! I can think of a lot of things that I could buy with $1,300. A sybian would not be one of them. It looks like fun though. Lol.

image image

So it's like a mechanical bull for riding fake wenis? 

• image runawaywifey:
    image Sabrina-Fair:

image njmdguy:

image image

Lol. My thoughts exactly... Ride it cowgirl!
  • image Sabrina-Fair:
    image runawaywifey:
    image Sabrina-Fair:

image njmdguy:

image image

Lol. My thoughts exactly... Ride it cowgirl!

Hahahahahahahahahaaha

this just made my day lol

• ahahahahahha crap! that has to be it! IT HAS TO!  It was something that was obviously on the floor and it sounded like there were two girls now that we think about it.  Multiple moans going on....wow, this is a riot!  It's like on "Burn after reading"...the machine george cloony built hahhaha

Classy. 

• image Crafty Wife:

ahahahahahha crap! that has to be it! IT HAS TO!  It was something that was obviously on the floor and it sounded like there were two girls now that we think about it.  Multiple moans going on....wow, this is a riot!  It's like on "Burn after reading"...the machine george cloony built hahhaha

Classy. 

Two girls and one of those!?!?!

I wish the noisy people above us at our old apartment were actually two chicks and a $1300 sex toy.

• image Crafty Wife:

Classy. 

Classy is not the word I would use to describe your lesbian lover neighbors mounting the vibrating sex saddle.  ::snicker::
  • image Sabrina-Fair:
    image Crafty Wife:

Classy. 

Classy is not the word I would use to describe your lesbian lover neighbors mounting the vibrating sex saddle.  ::snicker::

You're right.

The word you are looking for is "Awesome!" (assuming they are hot) :-)

• image njmdguy:
    image Sabrina-Fair:
    image Crafty Wife:

Classy. 

You're right.

Ha-Ha-uhhh... No

• image Sabrina-Fair:

image njmdguy:
    image Sabrina-Fair:
    image Crafty Wife:

Classy. 

You're right.

Ha-Ha-uhhh... No

You guys are too much! lol Beer 

• I was living in a college apartment when DH and I ( then just my boyfriend) starting having sex and we had it alot.  I never really thought about the neighbors hearing us until one night we were watching a movie in the livingroom and I heard my next door neighbors microwave ding.  I just kind of looked at DH with a horrified realization that if I heard that they could definatley hear us.  I made a concious effect to keep it quite after that I didn't want to be THAT neighbor.
    "You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness."