June 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Confession

Somehow I stumbles upon "pregnancy diaries/blogs/vlogs" on youtube.  It's basically women who vlog about each week (or so) of their pregnancy.  Talk about not helping with baby fever. 

It's a really cool idea.  It might be something that I will consider doing when we have a kid, but I have a regular blog so I might just vlog on there instead of youtube.

Either way, it's a little embarrassing to admit that I watch these things but it's still a really neat thing.

Right now I am watching iamsel on youtube. Her's a really cool.  Her and her husband did not plan for the pregnancy at all.  I am just at the beginning so I am anxious to see the rest of them.  Haha, I am a dork!! :)

Re: Confession

• That sounds like something I would like too lol... I am living vicariously through things like that until I get pg myself.b Stick out tongue
    Colleen & Matt 6/29/08
    m/c 7/17/10
    Dx: MFI- 3% morph
    IUIs: Gonal-F + Ovidrel + b2b IUI= BFNs
    IVF with ICSI= BFP! EDD 11/25/11
    3/18- Beta #1 452! 3/20- Beta #2 1,026!! 3/27- First u/s- TWINS!
    Our twin boys arrived at 36w5d due to IUGR and a growth discordance
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
  • I've been a devoted baby blog stalker since July. I seriously have at least 10 bookmarked, and another 4-5 that I have memorized their url.

Yup. :)?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Isaac loves to paint Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • That's so cool! I'd love to keep a hand-written diary during my pregnancy, starting with the day I find out I'm pregnant. How cool would that be to pass along to your child?

PS -- I, too, have baby fever and it scares me. It's not time for us to have a baby, but that doesn't stop me from wanting one!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers