Family Matters
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Help---Out to Mad Mex

I'm going out to dinner/drinks with my grad school friends to celebrate!  We're four weeks away from getting our M.S.  I can't find nutritional information on their site.

Will someone look at their menu and tell me what I should get?  I'll probably have 1 or 2 light beers and a few chips with salsa. I won't need to eat anything too big.  Maybe the Mahi Mahi salad?

http://www.madmex.com/regions/pittsburgh/menus/mainmenu.shtml

Here's the link,  not sure if this will be clicky.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Help---Out to Mad Mex

• Sorry, wrong board! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • WARNING:

Their food is extremely spicy. I love it, but it took DH by surprise!  I'd ask the server how spicy a dish is if you're not used to a big kick!

• Whatever you do, don't get the wings - they were no good when I went this past weekend Sad

(Not that you would get wings anyhow since it seems you're trying to eat healthy...props to you!)