Phoenix Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Anyone live in Sedona or Flagstaff?

I'm looking for some travel advice...

Re: Anyone live in Sedona or Flagstaff?

• I live in Prescott...which is about 45 minutes from Sedona. We go there all the time. What sort of advice were you loooking for? Restaurants? Hotels? Activities? What time of year will you be visiting?
  • We'll be there in a week.  I'm looking for coupons for the pink jeep tours or flagstaff hotels.  In the area that I live in the midwest we have 2 different coupon books which cover several area businesses.  Have you heard of the "happenings" book or the "entertainment" book?  Wondering if you have something similar in your area?

• Hmmm...we have a thing here called "Brochure Works" that is in almost every hotel in AZ. They will have Pink Jeep Coupons in them, so you're covered there. We don't have an "Entertainment" book for Northern AZ that I know of, but I've heard of it....we had them in Denver.

Are you looking for quirky, local, smaller style accomodations like a B&B or historic hotel, or are you thinking a chain?

• We are choosing to spend the majority of our vacation money on our ACTIVITIES rather than our accomodations.  We'd like a nice, but cheap, place to sleep/shower.  A chain would be fine.

• I would recommend the The Hilton Garden Inn if you are looking for an inexpensive, chain style hotel. I've stayed there in the past and have had no trouble. The room was inexpensive, clean and centrally located.

If you're looking for something a little more adventureous without breaking the back The Monte Vista is great as well. It's a historic hotel with a great cocktail lounge in the bottom. It's right in the downtown area near shopping and restaurants, but you will hear the trains occassionally. The rooms are really quirky and are named after the famous people who have stayed in them.

Have a great time! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

• image DelilahBadapple:

If you're looking for something a little more adventureous without breaking the back The Monte Vista is great as well. It's a historic hotel with a great cocktail lounge in the bottom. It's right in the downtown area near shopping and restaurants, but you will hear the trains occassionally. The rooms are really quirky and are named after the famous people who have stayed in them.

When we go to Flagstaff we always stay at the Monte Vista. ?The hotel has a lot of character. ?Supposedly it is haunted. ?It is located in a central location, right in the middle of down town Flagstaff. ?

Pregnancy Ticker