Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Recommended FSBO websites?

Hi Ladies,

We recently let our listing expire with our agent and are now trying to sell our house by owner.  There are so many websites out there for FSBO listings, and since they all cost a pretty penny, I thought I'd see if you ladies have any recommendations for which websites would be worth paying the money for a listing.  We live in Lincoln but both now work in Omaha and are ready to be done with the commuting!  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Anna

Re: Recommended FSBO websites?

• Try Craigs list it is free!!!

I tried FSBO and wasted a lot of $$ with the place in LaVista...
  • The people we bought our house did FSBO and just posted in the paper and had a yard sign up.  They still had showing times and had to cancel one because we bought the house.  If we ever sell we will probably do FSBO too.
  • I just sold my mom's house FSBO for her.  All I did was create a flyer on vflyer.com and copied and pasted it to Craigslist.  Every day or two I'd update it so that it would go back up to the top of the listings.  I also bought a FSBO sign to put in her yard.  We sold her house in 1 week by just doing that.  So easy!
    Mandy -Mommy to Madison Jo 10/11/06 & Macy Lynn 2/26/09 image image