July 2007 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Good Morning!!!

Happy Monday!!

How was everyone's weekend?

Re: Good Morning!!!

• good morning! it was good! I saw RENT for the fourth (and possible final) time. Anthony Rapp & Adam Pascal (the original Mark & Roger) were there to reprise their roles. It was AWESOME! like I said I've seen it 4 times but this time I got the chills from the performance. Then Anthony Rapp came out to sign autographs. He was so nice & very gracious!

?

How was your weekend??

• It was good.  Saturday we went to see our tax lady and Sunday we slept in and then did a bunch of yard work.  So nice to be so productive!
  • image botanika99:

good morning! it was good! I saw RENT for the fourth (and possible final) time. Anthony Rapp & Adam Pascal (the original Mark & Roger) were there to reprise their roles. It was AWESOME! like I said I've seen it 4 times but this time I got the chills from the performance. Then Anthony Rapp came out to sign autographs. He was so nice & very gracious!

How was your weekend? 

Weekend was alright.  I was able to finally finish Breaking Dawn on Saturday, due to being bored at a home show that MH had to participate in for his work from 10am to 4pm.  I shouldn't have went.  At least I will not make that mistake again.  I helped him for about 2 hours then sat in his truck for 4 hours, I was going to go back in but it was pouring rain and didn't let up.  We got some dinner after he was finished, shopped a little, then went home for the rest of the night.  Yesterday, I didn't do anything....it was wonderful!

Sounds like you really enjoyed RENT.  I have never seen it. :(

• Good day... I really do need to pop over here more often! Had a great weekend, had friends over Saturday night for game night. Spent all day yesterday napping off and on because of crappy weather.

Rent is coming here in a few months, I have been dying to see it.