Phoenix Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Weekend Road Trips

Looking for fun day trips/affordable weekend trips in AZ.  So far my DH & I have gone to Grand Canyon, Tombstone, Sedona, Flagstaff, Montezuma Castle...any good suggestions? Anyone been to Gerome?  I heard they have a winery now???

Re: Weekend Road Trips

• Jerome is great, but so is Bisbee. ?They are both historic mining towns. ?Both towns also have cute little shops and restaurants. ?Bisbee is bigger with more to do, but it is also a little farther away. ?Never been to the winery in Jerome, not sure if there is one. ?I love both towns. ?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Jerome is really fun, but there really isn't much to do for more than about a half of a day. You could always head there, and then down the mountain to Prescott for a bit. It's gorgeous here....tons of great museums, galleries, shopping and restaurants. Let me know if you need any recommendations. I'd love to help!
  • Prescott and Payson
    Take a chance. Take a risk. Take the initiative. Make your wishes a reality and make your dreams come true!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker