Phoenix Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Found Dog in Phoenix - Help find new home.

I also posted this on the Pets board, but wanted to get this out anywhere I can.  I got this email from my sister this morning - if you want to see the photo, please email me at [email protected].  If you have any ideas, please let me know! TIA!

Hello Friends and Family,

About two weeks ago I found a stray dog running along Missouri near my house. She had no tags and no microchip.  We posted ?found dog? flyers in the area, as well as some online postings, but no owner has come forward. 

It has come time to find a home for our little visitor and I am asking for your help.  ?Sweetie? as she is now known, is a small black lab mix (about 40-45 lbs).  She is housebroken, sits, stays and is great on the leash. We taught her to use the dog door, but she will also let you know if she needs to go outside.  She gets along really well with Zoey the Boxer and Jackson The Mutt

She seems to like me the most, follows me around most of the day and sleeps while I am working.  You can put her outside and she will entertain herself in the yard, but likes to be around her people and doggie friends.

She?s definitely a snuggler and likes to be with her peeps.

We would love to keep ?Sweetie? but we just cannot have three dogs, it?s a circus with the two clowns we already have.

Please pass this message along to family, friends and co-workers. We really hope we can find ?Sweetie? a loving, forever family.  I have attached a photo and will warn you, she's pretty darn cute.

Thank you!