Phoenix Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

someone tried to steal our money!

DH checked his bank account online this morning and saw that western union had transferred money from his account yesterday and it wasn't him.  He called the bank but they couldn't process a fraud claim since it was still pending on the account. He called western union and they said someone had tried multiple times to transfer money but they canceled them because there wasn't enough information but somehow one transaction went through to the account.  He was getting frustrated though since they couldn't even give us any info on where the money was transferred which might help us figure out if it was someone we know or not.  Luckily the bank was open this morning at the grocery store so he could get his number changed.  I just hope we can find out who did it!

Re: someone tried to steal our money!

• Im sorry that happened to you guys! I hope you guys get it worked out with the banks! Scary stuff happened with our bank account as well here in MA. 
    <a target="_blank" href="http://crazymomadventures.blogspot.com">Adventures of a Mom</a>

[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff183/jvivace98/Summer2011009-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Where is time going??
  • Chiming in really late, but I work in fraud for a large bank. I hope they were able to reject the Western Union charge since it was still pending. I wouldn't hold your breath about finding out who did it though.