Canada Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

mommies

Did you do the chinese gender predictor?  If so was it correct?  How many were wrong?

It was correct for me the first time and it is indicating I will have a boy again! No problems with that as I have all the clothes and everything and I think it would be awesome for RJ to have a llittle brother, but I was just curious is all.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers image

Re: mommies

• I think its accuracy is 50% Stick out tongue

I did two different ones, and each said a different thing. One said girl, the other boy. Obviously I ended up with a boy. I also had a chinese astrologer tell me that I would have two kids, a girl and a boy and the girl would be first. My son came first so we'll see what happens when we have a second child.

• Mine has been accurate both times.
  • image seraphim121:

I think its accuracy is 50% Stick out tongue

I did two different ones, and each said a different thing. One said girl, the other boy.

Ditto this.

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I did it probably 10 times, on ten different websites. Half of them were right. Some said boy, some said girl.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I did it a couple of times and both times said girl :)
    Proud SAHM to Gwen, 08/10/2008 and Gabi 11/26/2010

utm_source=sahm&utm_medium=ubb&utm_campaign=badges"][img]http://images.thenestbaby.com/badges/tb_sig_sahm.gif [/img][/url]
  • I tried it sevearl times and it always said boy - but I had a girl. Then again everyone who looked at me said it was a boy too - of course using nothing more scientific than looking at the shape and size of my belly and butt (yeah that made me feel good!)
  • It was right for me - both times.

• I did it when Preg. with Haden and all of them said Boy, so it was right!!

This time it says Girl! But I am going to do it again after my US once I know the correct due date :)

• It said boy for Joshua and it says boy this time, I will find out on April 17 when I have my big u/s!
    Proud Mama to two sweet kiddos.
  • It was right for me!