Health & Fitness
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Recommend a Good Resistance Band Workout

Can anyone recommend a good resistance band workout? I'm talking about those long, wide, stretchy rubber bands like this: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41yz75-F0aL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

We use them as part of our warm up in my dance class and I love them! I bought one this weekend, hoping that the DVD it came with would be a good one to add to my collection. No such luck - the workout on the DVD was VERY low impact and more couch-potato friendly than what I am looking for.

For reference, my weekly workout schedule looks like this:

Monday - 90 minute dance class (includes pushups and situps)

Tuesday - 30 DS (whichever level I feel like doing)

Wednesday - Dance again

Thursday - 30 DS again

Friday - Dance again

Saturday- 30 DS and/or a 1-3 mile run

Sunday - 2 hours of swing dancing

I'm hoping to find a resistance band workout that is at least as physically demainding as level 2 of the 30 DS. Thanks in advance for any recs!

Re: Recommend a Good Resistance Band Workout

• I've seen good reviews on  The Biggest Loser: Boot Camp .. and according to the description of the video,  it requires weights and resistance bands.   So... that would lead me to believe that it might be a workout worth checking out.  I actually broke down and ordered it online tonight, so hope to have a definite answer soon!