Canada Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

So I fell yesterday...

and sprained my arm!

Just before noon I was walking on a slick wood path/walk-way and had the biggest spill ever. ? Both legs slipped out from underneath me. ? It was ridiculous, I am pretty sure I bounced. ?I laughed so hard-so did the person I was with once they were sure I was alright-and as the day wore on I started to be pretty sore. ?By 9pm I was sitting down at my parents' house and noticed my wrist and elbow each had a huge lump, and my arm was swollen wrist to shoulder. ?Oops!

I took some anti-inflammatories and iced/put heat on it and it's not so bad today, but even picking up my purse I can feel serious strain. ?My leg muscles are all pretty tight too. ?I'm still laughing over it, so all is good. ?I just wanted to share in the hilarity that is a day in my life.

Re: So I fell yesterday...