International Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

**Jornsangel**

Hey! Thanks for the note! I haven't been on here as much either (other than a bit on the cooking board).

Thanks for asking ... dh and I are doing pretty well. He was lucky to snag a job before the economy went downhill. He's an instructor for Autistic kids (jr. high age). He's enjoying it, but of course it's challenging sometimes. In fact, in some ways he says it's not far off from teaching Japanese kids, as far as there being some kind of communication/social barrier.

I guess you could say dh transitioned a little better than myself. I haven't had much luck finding a job, but I also don't really know what I want to do so that doesn't help. I'm just trying to be patient and waiting to figure out what direction I want to take.  It's funny how we tend to idealize the past and we miss what we don't have anymore ... in my case Japan.

Anyway, sorry for the serious response, LOL! How are you doing, other than work keeping you busy? Big Smile

My Food Blog - Oishii

Photobucket

Levi 4.21.10
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Visit The Nest!