Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Good morning! TGIF

Happy Friday everyone.  Anyone have great plans for today or the weekend?

I have an all-day workshop here on campus.  Librarians from other colleges will be here so I will get to see some of my friends who work at other schools.

This weekend we don't have any plans yet.  We've been hitting some of the local museums lately, so maybe we will do that. Has anyone seen the Lucy exhibit at the Science Center? That looks interesting.

Have a good day!

Re: Good morning! TGIF

• Good morning!

Ugh... what a rough week.  :(  I'm so incredibly glad that it's Friday!  Now if I can just get rid of this cold I have, that'd be swell. 

Tomorrow I'm heading up to Anacortes, to spend some time with the girls.  It's definitely long overdue, and we're all looking forward to it.  Have some wine, catch up, and just hang out.  We're having a little sleep over, it should be fun.

Other than that, we don't have any other plans.  My dad has been staying with us, as he's here indefinitely for work, but he's back home this weekend spending some time with my Mom.  I'm sure DH & I will enjoy having the house to ourselves again for a little bit.

DH has been dying to see the Lucy exhibit.  You'll have to let us know how it is if you make it there, Lib-bride!

• Glad it's Friday.  Just trying to get some stuff accomplised at work.  I think my mom will be released from the hospital today, so we won't have to brave 520 anymore after work (so glad I don't have that commute everyday)

This weekend I am helping DH get his car tech'd, which probably just means a lot of sitting around for me.  Then on Sunday I will go over to visit my mom at home (and my aunt is in town to help, so I will see her too)

I haven't seen the Lucy exhibit, but I think this is close to the last week, so go now if you want to see it.  I know they have had a bunch of news stories about people not going to it and the PSC losing a lot of money on it.

Have a great day!

Theresa

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• My mom and I are  having dinner tonight and then going to the Village Theater, and Sunday afternoon my dad and I are planning to hit the movies, but haven't decided what we want to see yet.  Tomorrow morning I might be meeting a friend for a walk, which will be nice especially if the sun sticks around.  Other than that, my main goal for the weekend is to spend some time getting stuff done and organized.