Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Weird Dreams

This morning I had some really weird dreams.  I dreamt that I was in my bedroom and heard the front door opening, so I called to DH but he never answered.  When I went to check it out, I found an intruder in my house!  That disturbed me enough to wake up, and when I went downstairs, the front door was all bangled up, like someone had tried to break it down.

And then I actually awoke for real!  That was so weird though, to be dreaming that I was dreaming. 

Re: Weird Dreams

• i have been having really strange dreams the past 3 days too!

ETA: i've had my ex-boyfriend (from like 6 yrs ago), a rave at my parent's house (that i was living in), a guy giving me a bag full of flying inscets, etc..

Nestie Bio | ILL-INI!! | Felica Fibro - a fibromyalgia site
                 imageimageimageimage
  • I've been having weird dreams as well. My last one including surfing, killer starfish, a dead body, and a shark.
    image"I've always followed my father's advice: he told me, first to always keep my word and, second, to never insult anybody unintentionally. If I insult you, you can be goddamn sure I intend to. And, third, he told me not to go around looking for trouble." -John Wayne
  • I had an intruder dream early in my pregnancy, too.  I wonder if that has anything to do with it.
    T-man (07/27/05, 2:52pm, 10 lbs, 2 oz, 22") My Blog
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
    TTC #2 for a million years: SA normal, CD 23 bloodwork shows nothing amiss, ovulation detected. Next step: ? maybe CD3 bloodwork to check eggs? All out of pocket, so limited IF tests/treatments.
  • I had a dream that I was dreaming last night too! It was so weird, I usually have vivid dreams that I can remember though.
  • image baby_austin7/25:
    I had an intruder dream early in my pregnancy, too.  I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

I regularly had intruder dreams when I was pregnant too!    Hmm   Just wait until you start having the "cheating" dreams, those are no fun Huh?

• Wow, what is going on with all the weird dreams! I had to help a doc kill a beautiful Great Dane so we could take on of its heart muscles to put in my arm the other night in my dream. UGH.

• I also had weird dreams last night too. I dreamt that I was allowed to go back to any time in my life and start living it again with all my current knowledge intact. It was really tough because I had a really crappy childhood and didn't want to live through the things I did again but I really wanted to spend more quality time with my grandpa and possibly try to convince him to go to a doctor sooner than he did because he had lung cancer. The other problem was that I love my life with my husband now and there would be no guarantee that we would be right for eachother after reliving my life again.

This prompted a really interesting discussion in the shower this morning.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker