International Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

thursday-itis

Once again my husband is suffering from what I have dubbed "thursday-itis." This generally involves him being "hot then cold," some vaguely hinted at stomach discomfort that doesn't seem to effect his eating habits, some mild anxiety and the?occasional?cancellation of a class. Needless to say, when it comes time for Friday fun, he is 100% again. I am tempted to buy him a copy of "the boy who cried wolf."?

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Nelia has read 39 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

Re: thursday-itis

• You really should, I think that would be great ;)
  • I think I have it too. ?Is it internet-contageous? ;)
  • I used to get it Sunday nights, when I worked at the Evil Place. Any little throat tickle was enough excuse to stay home.?

I rather like Thursdays though.?

?

• Yea, Sundays I get a bit itis-y myself, but I guess he is burned out by thursday. If it weren't for the fact that I work just as hard (we have the same job after all) I wouldn't mind so much... But having him complain and complain, then cancel a class because he "feels crappy" when I know he'll be fine a few hours later, then complain some more, he gets on my last available nerve! This is the most serious bout of thursday-itis yet. (incidentally, it is 8 pm and he is bouncing around like a 3rd grader asking me excitedly what I want to do tomorrow).?

I should be nicer though, I snapped a little and told him bitching after he cancels a class and I still have two to go was making me insane, he switched gears and relaxed a little. ?

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Nelia has read 39 books toward her goal of 100 books.
    hide