Cincinnati Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I know you guys have a bridesmaid dress hanging somewhere...

And who doesn't love the Melting Pot! Just thought I'd pass this along. i got this email today. It's not a bad deal, and it might be a fun girls night : )

The Melting Pot of Cincinnati's 27 Dresses Event
Thursday March 12, 2009

The Melting Pot of Cincinnati would like to invite you to an exclusive Club Fondue VIP event, our 27 Dresses Event. We will be offering cheese, salad, and entree for only $25 per person (based on signature selection plus tax and gratuity). Wear a bridesmaid's dress and receive a free dessert. It will be an evening of fun, fondue, and reminiscing of weddings past. Speciality martinis for $5. Please use reservation pass code "Jane" to make reservations. Now accepting reservations, seating limited.

Ladies Night Out Is Back Every Thursday In April

Come enjoy our most popular ongoing yearly special event. Always a Thursday night favorite. Every Thursday in April we will be hosting Ladies Night Out. Mary Kay will co-host. Cheese, salad, and chocolate will be $19 per person and drink specials will include $5 martinis. Now accepting reservations. Seating limited.

The Melting Pot of Cincinnati
11023 Montgomery Rd.
Cincinnati OH 45249
513 530 5501

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/2vjbzls.jpg[/IMG]