Cincinnati Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Turbotax

If you use Turbotax you can log in through Borders Rewards and get 30% off.  My bank offers 25%, so an extra 5% is nice!
Visit The Nest!baby development PitaPata Dog tickers image

Re: Turbotax

• I use the Free Turbo Tax. It takes a few extra minutes to type in all of your information since it doesn't gather the info from last year unless you pay, but it's free and I am cheap!!  The only thing is you still have to pay for your state, but I just do that as a paper return on my own and then mail it in so I pay nothing for our taxes and we got our money back from TurboTax, Federal Free edition in 2 weeks. If you don't have anything other than the norm. I suggest using the free edition!
    6/28/10: Lost our sweet baby Addyston at 18wk 1day to pPROM 7/24/11: Michael William born at 24wk 2d due to IC after an emergent cerclage at 18wks, 4wk home BR and 2 weeks hospital BR. Grow strong our little Miracle! 9/17/11: Michael joined his sister in heaven after 8 amazing weeks with us on earth. He fought a very hard fight but NEC was too much for him in the end. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • We can't use the free Sad  At least Ohio's return is really easy. I would not pay anyone to do it.
    Visit The Nest!baby development PitaPata Dog tickers image
  • That stinks! I am a cheapo so I use the free one every year!!
    6/28/10: Lost our sweet baby Addyston at 18wk 1day to pPROM 7/24/11: Michael William born at 24wk 2d due to IC after an emergent cerclage at 18wks, 4wk home BR and 2 weeks hospital BR. Grow strong our little Miracle! 9/17/11: Michael joined his sister in heaven after 8 amazing weeks with us on earth. He fought a very hard fight but NEC was too much for him in the end. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I must be the only one who still pays for the cd! At least I found it online super cheap!