Cincinnati Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Favorite Red Carpet look?

So who did everyone like last night at the Oscars?  My favorite was Taraji P. Henson.

Re: Favorite Red Carpet look?

• I only watched for a bit. But from the reviews on the Today Show, I'd say that Kiera Knightly and Anne Hathaway looked beautiful. I will have to wait for my People Magazine to come on Friday to really judge... lol
  • Anne Hathaway looked amazing as always!
    my blog
    Help me spread Urea Cycle Disorder Awareness!! 2011 DD diagnosed with UCD 2012 started process for IVF with PGD 8/9/12 started stims- 8/20/12 ER- 20 retrieved, 19 ICSI'D, 12 biopsied 5 viable unaffected embryos 8/25/12 ET-1 "awesome" embryo-9/4/12 1st beta- BFP with HPT at 7dp5dt- Beta #1 9/4/12- 210!, Beta #2 9/6/12- 465, First scan on 9/19/12 Baby Boy due 5/13/13- diagnosed with a single umbilical artery
  • I thought Amy Adams looked gorgeous in the red dress and big necklace
  • I was suprised at how many of the gowns looked like wedding dresses (ala Michelle Obama??).  I was looking at the photos on Yahoo (but I gave up after a few) and I was suprised by all the crows feet, especially on actresses younger than me!  I guess you can't airbrush out the wrinkles on the red carpet!  I did see one photo of Miley Cyrus alone, then with her mom.  Miley looked like she was trying to be grown-up yet still have a wholesome image and the look just ended up being silly (and slightly weddingish-what is up with that??).  Her mom's dress looked really nice-normal and not over the top.
    Visit The Nest!baby development PitaPata Dog tickers image
  • I really liked Penelope Cruz's dress, Anne Hathaway looked fabulous as always. Beyonce's gown was horrible.