Houston Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

P'land Dog park GTG tomorrow

Sworia and I are meeting up around 9:30...DP by PHS.

Re: P'land Dog park GTG tomorrow

• MAN!!! ?We always go to the one out by us on McHard over by Country Place. ?We might go this morning. ?BOO!
    [URL=http://alterna-tickers.com][IMG]http://alterna-tickers.com/tickers/generated_tickers/2/2y30adpgw.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • I saw this a little too late

DH and I just went to take the dogs for a walk and we didn't make it 50 ft before it started raining on us.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had heard that there was one at that park but went to look a while back and didn't see it. Where is it at over there? I just got a puppy last week and live walking distance. I might have to wait though since I have been informed to avoid areas that other dogs frequent until all of her shots are done with :/
  • image AprilLynn09:
    I had heard that there was one at that park but went to look a while back and didn't see it. Where is it at over there? I just got a puppy last week and live walking distance. I might have to wait though since I have been informed to avoid areas that other dogs frequent until all of her shots are done with :/

If you park in the parking lot b/t the pool and tennis courts, then walk across the little bridge, it will be on your right. And yes, I would wait until all the shots are done. What kind of pup? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • She's a Yorkie baby. 8 1/2 weeks old. A tiny girl.

My parents have a big dog and we introduced them yesterday and they really hit it off.