Houston Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Menu plans next week?

And another one for me. I have a very full mind and unable to focus on just about anything with the most stressful work week ever behind me, superbowl junk food on my mind and a big cement pond filling up with water in my backyard. The last thing I can think about is our menu, but it must be done. DH asked for chicken and rice soup with mushrooms. ??? Inspire me please. What is on your menu next week?
[center][IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/wmm7aw.jpg[/IMG][/center]

[center]After 5 years fighting the infertility battle, we are letting go and answering a long desired call to adoption. I am so excited! [/center]
[center]
How We Met Our Baby
[/center]

[center]"Fear is the opposite of faith" -Granny[/center]

Re: Menu plans next week?

• Wow its dead on here! I went to a pampered chef party at my neighbors this afternoon and the theme was power beef/chicken freezer cooking so I am have some ideas now.

[center][IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/wmm7aw.jpg[/IMG][/center]

[center]After 5 years fighting the infertility battle, we are letting go and answering a long desired call to adoption. I am so excited! [/center]
    [center]
    How We Met Our Baby
    [/center]

[center]"Fear is the opposite of faith" -Granny[/center]
  • I'm going to make that crock pot chicken salsa dish everyone on the whats cooking board has been blogging about.  I'm just trying to  wait to go to the store until after the game starts, don't want to  fight the crowds of last minute beer runs.
  • So far:

Monday - CL Lasagna Rolls w/ Caesar salad

Tue - out

Wed - CL Chicken Biryani and salad

Thur - leftovers

Fri - no clue...I'll be decorating my SBs birthday cake, so something really easy.