BNOTB
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Share your out of body experience.

I've never had one so I'd like to hear about yours.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Share your out of body experience.

• i get de ja vue - a lot........and I mean a lot.

is that what we're talking about?

• The closest I have ever come was having that feeling of tingles and feeling light and then like I was being lifted up. But I would get a butterfly in my stomach everytime and then slam back down.
  • My MIL had one before she passed away that she spoke to me about. Do you want to hear about it, its actually kinda neat.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • image ChuppsWifey08:
    My MIL had one before she passed away that she spoke to me about. Do you want to hear about it, its actually kinda neat.

Yes.

• My MIL passed away on Tuesday November 25th, 2008, the Friday before she was still pretty with it and could carry on a conversation. My DH had made her some breakfast (scrambled eggs and some toast) and I got her a small cup of coffee. We went into her bedroom to sit with her while she ate and we watched some TV (regis & kelly)-she was dieing from breast cancer that went to her bone. After breakfast we were talking and she told us that, as she was lying in bed, she had been having these experiences where she was standing (exactly where I was sitting on a chair next to her hosptial bed) and looking down at herself. Herself in the bed was trying to keep her there to keep fighting but herself that was standing wanted to go toward the light b/c it was warm. I told her that she needed to do what she wanted to do. If she felt it was her time to cross then we would be okay.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Wow that is very touching Chupps. I'm sure it was hard to hear at the time.
  • a college professor hypnotized some of us. It was very odd. I did not feel my body. I still remember some of the visualizations he walked us through: going down on an elevator, sitting on a hill with wind. I felt really, refreshed, motivated and relaxed after it. I thought it only lasted about 5-7 min but it really took about 35-40 min.