May 2006 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Weekend Plans

Good morning ladies!!!  TGIF!  What do you have going on this weekend??

Tonight: Grabbing dinner and going to bed early

Tomorrow: Up VERY early to travel with a group of girls to Altoona for a lia sophia rally then relax at home and listen to the bears game

Sunday: Sleep in and get ready to watch the CARDINALS win the super bowl. 

Have a nice weekend!!!!

Re: Weekend Plans

• Good morning!!

Tonight - Work at homeywood 4-10pm

Tomorrow - visit a friend and her baby in the AM, Olive Garden and  Harrisburg Superstar Finals in the evening. 

Sunday -- Off to BIL's to watch my STEELERS kick some butt!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!  

• Tomorrow - Taking the whole family shopping...then possibly looking at a house.  Movie night!

Sunday - Trying to get some small projects done around the house.

Have a good one. ladies!

• Let me think.............  Smile

My MIL is coming over Sunday, that's about it.

• Tonight - Get my hair done, get waxed (ouch), bring my mom back to our house for the weekend

Tomorrow - Hang out with my mom, go to the farmers market, maybe the antique show at the York Fairgrounds, definitely go see a movie

Sunday - Cook something yummy, watch commercials during the Super Bowl

I hope everyone has a good weekend!

• Tonight: Probably grab some dinner then relax with some movies or TV on the DVR.

Tomorrow: Visit with our parents and maybe dinner out with both of them later in the evening.

Sunday: Do some cleaning around the house . . watch Super Bowl commercials :) . . Watch the office after the Super Bowl.

• Happy weekend ladies!

Tonight: have to run up to the Subaru dealrship in Hazleton to get new wipers...hate that I can only get them at a delearship!  UGH  Probably grab a quick dinner and get a few groceries before heading home.

Saturday: no solid plans yet...just see where the day takes us.

Sunday: probably watch a movie at home, lounge around and wait for the Superbowl to start, then watch the Office (yippee!)

• today: just got done watching my nephew. now i am doing wash and watching stand by me on tv..love this movie.

tonite: dinner at BIL's.  i am teaching SIL how to cook this spicy italian dish and bake a cheesecake.  then we will play games.

tomorrow: shopping in the morning, then bears game in the evening...thanks jill!!

sunday: maybe organize the last 2 closets, then super bowl!!  it's all about the food and commercials this year. 

have a good one ladies!!

• tonight: make dinner when DH gets home, relax, browse the net for ideas for our living room

tomorrow: clean and do laundry...DH will be with Lesli's DH going to the Capitals game so I'll have the house to myself.  I might even try to make a new bio.  Bears game in the evening.

Sunday: make snacks (Buffalo Chicken Dip) for game time and watch the Steelers kick some bird butt!!!

Have a great one ladies!!