May 2006 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

OMG I need a clapping emoticon stat!!

In response to Lesli's post on the baby drama board Yes  Love it.  If you don't like it then leave...ROTFL.

Re: OMG I need a clapping emoticon stat!!

• LOL...I had so much more to say but I kept it short.  Don't get me started on summerbridesara!!!!!!! 
  • I am crying --- Thank you -- You painted a great picture of me, I'm not sure I deserved all that praise, but Thank you!!    I'm sure no one will respond, there is nothing else to say!
  • It's all true Ang and I know everyone here would agree!!! 

I'm sure I will get all kinds of emails now.  Oh well...

• **banbear is running to go look!!!**
  • Lesli - LEt me know what emails you receive -- I would love to see them!!
  • Well I added my two cents for whatever it is worth..........gosh it really does seem like high school sometimes.
  • lesli - you rock!
  • Good job Lesli!!!

image Mrs.Stover2B:
    I am crying --- Thank you -- You painted a great picture of me, I'm not sure I deserved all that praise, but Thank you!!    I'm sure no one will respond, there is nothing else to say!

Angela, you do deserve ALL of that praise.  I think you are so kind and thoughtful.  I don't understand WHERE some of these other ladies over there pulled their negativity/opinions from.  If they knew you they would feel differently.  I still have the card you sent me when I was ttc.  It's with Ethan's baby things/momentos and meant so much to me. 

{Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Very nice posts, ladies.  You both summed it up very nicely.  I really do think that there is a disconnect between the people that know one another in real life, and those that just frequent the boards.  And Angela, everything the girls above have said about you is so, so true - you are a true sweetheart (with some downhome wit!).  People like you are hard to come by.

btw - I also loved nylizard's little post, too. 

• I loved nylizard's post too!!!!  I really wanted to say that to her but since PAAZ knows me I didn't want to start some big fight. 
  • Great posts ladies!  I wonder when/if McBitch (as Jen called her the other day, lol) will grace the baby board with her presence or if she's gone for good?