Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.
If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]
Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.
Hi! I am new to this board and have some questions. I have had endo for 8 years. About 6 years ago I had surgery to get it removed. I was doing really well and only had pain occassionally. For the past few months I have been in horrible pain so I went in for some tests. My doc says that we should probably ttc soon or it may not happen. I have only been married for 8 months. I will be 26 this year and H will be 27. We have a house and a decent savings but Im trying to get out of a small amt. of debt. I am waiting to hear if I got into a nursing program that starts in August and is almost 2 years long. My MIL said we should go ahead and try and that she will babysit every day so I can go to school but I don;t know. Has anyone been faced with this hard decision? Id love to hear your stories or any advice anyone can give. I don't know if I start TTC now (it may take a while or never happen) or wait and risk not ever having a baby.