May 2006 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Welcome back, Christina...and of course,

BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!  We were all so excited to hear about Baby Ethan's entrance into the world!  I hope you are all doing well, and we look forward to hearing all about it!

Re: Welcome back, Christina...and of course,

• congrats christina!!
  • Yes, welcome back and congrats again.  I'm waiting...patiently... :)
  • Welcome Back Christina!!!  Congrats on baby Ethan - I can't wait to see pics!!!
  • Welcome back Christina!  Hope things are going great with Ethan.  Congrats again!
  • image PennyLane06:
    Welcome back Christina!  Hope things are going great with Ethan.  Congrats again!

PS I LOVED your post on the baby board ("I heard that you all already know that I had my baby.")!

• image PennyLane06:

image PennyLane06:
    Welcome back Christina!  Hope things are going great with Ethan.  Congrats again!

PS I LOVED your post on the baby board ("I heard that you all already know that I had my baby.")!

LOL...I thought that was great too!!!! 

Congratulations again and welcome back.  I can't wait to see pics of baby Ethan.  : )

• image PennyLane06:

I agree...that was the best!

I am so happy for you! Congrats and welcome back!  If you need anything let me know!

• image sunriz:
    image PennyLane06:

I am so happy for you! Congrats and welcome back!  If you need anything let me know!

I'm waiting to see what she says if she responds to Christina's post.  

• image MOORENOLES:
    image sunriz:
    image PennyLane06:

Probably nothing because she knows she was WRONG!

• image Charlene&Steven:
    image MOORENOLES:
    image sunriz:
    image PennyLane06:

I'm anxiously watching too.  She'll probably email you though Christina . . that's more her style.  We all know how she loves to email.

• image PennyLane06:
    image Charlene&Steven:
    image MOORENOLES:
    image sunriz:
    image PennyLane06:

I'm anxiously watching too.  She'll probably email you though Christina . . that's more her style.  We all know how she loves to email.

LMAO...that is too true Jen...after all she had to email me to tell me that everyone thinks I'm a snob.

• image PennyLane06:
    image Charlene&Steven:
    image MOORENOLES:
    image sunriz:
    image PennyLane06:

wait, i'm lost...anyone willing to fill a girl in?? 

• Aw, yes....that was a great line, Christina.  Send our friend over to me....I've got a few more words for her!

• Hi ladies!!  I'm so excited to be back on the boards for a bit.  He's in his bouncer seat for the first time.  Things are going really well... of course we're sleepy and I'm still healing but overall I'm LOVING this.  Only day 4 though so I'm saying all of this cautiously. 

Jill, thank you so much for posting what you did in response to McJeep.  I'm peeved that she did that! 

Allie, she linked a post from SAIF where my labor buddy over there announced that I had given birth.  Last week McJeep asked me if I had a labor buddy or if I had someone to post on our local baby board.  I responded and told her that I had a labor buddy on  SAIF and that if I decided to have it posted on our local baby board then I would have Jen do that.  So, she KNEW that I had someone to post it if I wanted them to.  I was hesitant to have it posted locally b/c we wouldn't be home for a few days.  I know that anyone could have seen it on SAIF but I feel more anonymous over there.  Plus, I've waited more than 2 years for this child and wanted to be the one who announced it to my friends here.  She wrote that she hoped I didn't mind her posting it so it seemed she questioned whether it was appropriate or not and she posted it anyway!
    So far no emails from her. 
    Lesli, I still can't believe she emailed you to say that!

Oh well, there are much more important things to worry about, right ;)

Hope you are all doing well!  Thanks again!

{Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I also had a nice email exchange with her on Sunday, where she repeatedly had to tell me how b-tchy I was, and how our whole board is full of b-tches and we're just trying to run her off the board.  It was ridiculous.  I'm just glad she deleted both her posts.  She honestly has no clue...and from the emails she sent me, very little language skills, too. 
  • image JTB2004:
    I also had a nice email exchange with her on Sunday, where she repeatedly had to tell me how b-tchy I was, and how our whole board is full of b-tches and we're just trying to run her off the board.  It was ridiculous.  I'm just glad she deleted both her posts.  She honestly has no clue...and from the emails she sent me, very little language skills, too. 

Oh my!!!  Yep...that was how my email was too.  I was told that I was the leader of the pack being the queen b-tch!  Whatever...I am not even close to being a snobby person.  Oh well...

• I totally missed all of this!!!  She has no right to email anyone -- As I said b4 - Stay in NJ!!!

• oh my gosh, i had no idea this was going on...NICE!!  she should grow the hell up.

• Angela - I actually had her email me.  I didn't want to draw any more negative attention to it.  Everyone that was logging on to the board was asking what had happened since the original post was gone....but she had put up another one directed at me.  She said she wouldn't delete that one, too, unless I emailed her and she thought my justification for being such a b-tch was good enough for her.  I played her stupid little game.  The posts were deleted.
  • This is really sad -- I am upset.  Christina waited so long for this AWESOME moment.  I did post a sny remark but I am glad I missed the original posts!! 

• wow, so what board did this happen on?
  • It happened on the central pa baby board.

Angela...I loved your second posting comment!

• Loved your response Angela!

Also I saved the page before McBitch deleted it. :)  She originally put that Jills response reminded her why she doesn't post on the central PA board anymore.  She then changed it to something like way to put a dark cloud over a bright moment.

• I love your second response Ang!  : ) 

• Wow...I wasn't able to check in from work at all today and apparently I miss a ton of drama! 

FIRST: Congrats Christina!!  We're all so excited for you and Matt and definitely anxious to see pics of baby Ethan when you're up to it.

Second: Jen I almost choked from laughing at your new nickname for her. 

Now I have to go find the baby board to check this out!

• image jjenkins:

Thanks Jen!   Don't bother checking . . she's dd both posts.  I do have the original saved if you'd like me to forward it on tonight ;)

• image PennyLane06:
    image jjenkins:

Thanks Jen!   Don't bother checking . . she's dd both posts.  I do have the original saved if you'd like me to forward it on tonight ;)

I'd like to see the original post.  I saw the post but not all the responses.  : )

• ooh that would be great!!  she's such a hypocrit...i'm sure she'll make another blog post about how mean everyone is to her...gee what was it last time..."mean girls, dirty tricks" or whatever.  You know because she has such a way with words and all Confused
  • Jen -- please forward the posts to me -- i would like to see them!
  • LOL, thanks for this post!  I'm glad that we're all on the same page here!  I appreciate your support in this too.  I was worried that I was being overly sensitive at first.

{Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker