Getting Pregnant
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

**LEELEE06**

Hey Aubie mentioned that you come over to D&R, I havent been on much lately, but check your PM"S you'll have one from me!

Re: **LEELEE06**

• Hey Abby!  I do venture over there sometimes and will check now. :-)
  • see, I love my friends, he he
  • shoot, i didn't know all the AL girls hung over here. hey girls!!! :)
  • Hey Tiffany!  I've been hanging out over here since I started charting. :-)  Glad you're here!
  • hey girl,

i just saw your post over in katie's intro post - lol. all of a suddent i was looking at the threads and i said "leelee?? i know her!!" LOL. so dh and i haven't "come out" to anyone yet (and don't plan to, so you girls are part of the elite - lol), but we are going to start ttc around apr (if i don't wimp out). we've been charting for 5 yrs now as our only form of bc. 

i'm glad to know that i'm not alone on this journey!

• image tippykins:

hey girl,

i just saw your post over in katie's intro post - lol. all of a suddent i was looking at the threads and i said "leelee?? i know her!!" LOL. so dh and i haven't "come out" to anyone yet (and don't plan to, so you girls are part of the elite - lol), but we are going to start ttc around apr (if i don't wimp out). we've been charting for 5 yrs now as our only form of bc. 

i'm glad to know that i'm not alone on this journey!

That's great!  Well, we're still waiting until Summer to TTC so I'm learning a lot while charting to TTA. A few of my girlfriends know I'm off the pill, but we won't tell anyone when we TTC too.  You'll be fine!  I did all of my freaking out last month before I stopped taking the pill. Now we both feel ready in case it happens before Summer, but if not we'll start actively trying then. 

I'm glad to share it with you guys, too! 

• I JUST got off the pill and am halfly charting (if that makes sense), as I'm not going to take my temp and all but am going to keep track of my cycles and such. 

I've also ordered TCOYF just so I can read the "ins and outs" of it all.  I'm older so not so much as freaked but can understand what yall are saying.  I guess I'm freaked b/c I've had probs and I'm older.  Esp if we want 2.

GL girls and Tiff, keep in touch!!!

Love yall.

• image aubie96:

I JUST got off the pill and am halfly charting (if that makes sense), as I'm not going to take my temp and all but am going to keep track of my cycles and such. 

I've also ordered TCOYF just so I can read the "ins and outs" of it all.  I'm older so not so much as freaked but can understand what yall are saying.  I guess I'm freaked b/c I've had probs and I'm older.  Esp if we want 2.

GL girls and Tiff, keep in touch!!!

Love yall.

TCOYF is a great book. i think every woman should read it even if they aren't going to chart.

Well I sure am glad that you girls are over here too! :)

• image aubie96:

I JUST got off the pill and am halfly charting (if that makes sense), as I'm not going to take my temp and all but am going to keep track of my cycles and such. 

Katie, are you one of the girls with PCOS?  I get ovarian cysts occassionally and more recently fibroids (found a new one last month).  No other women in my family has either of those and that definitely freaks me out too.  I pray that conceiving isn't going to be as hard as we think it is!

• image Leelee06:
    image aubie96:

Katie, are you one of the girls with PCOS?  I get ovarian cysts occassionally and more recently fibroids (found a new one last month).  No other women in my family has either of those and that definitely freaks me out too.  I pray that conceiving isn't going to be as hard as we think it is!

not that I know of yet.  I'll have my blood work done in April w/my next visit to the OB/GYN.  I have had pre cancerous cells in my cervix.  That's what the concern is.  I've had 2 colpos and one leep.  Not fun.

• image aubie96:
    image Leelee06:
    image aubie96:

not that I know of yet.  I'll have my blood work done in April w/my next visit to the OB/GYN.  I have had pre cancerous cells in my cervix.  That's what the concern is.  I've had 2 colpos and one leep.  Not fun.

Okay, so weird but I also go to my OB/GYN in April too. I've also had 1 colpos and 1 leep.  My doctor then and current doctor both said I shouldn't have any problems in the future.  Hope they're right!