March 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Good Morning Nestie World

So we got pre approved for a mortgage last night. We are disspointed that it wasn't as much as we thought it would be. It just seems wrong for some reason, I'm going to have to call up about it.

Also I got my book Emotionally Engaged and read some last night, loving it already.

Plus this cold weather has to go! I mean almost single digits it just not a great number

image image image Emily and Dan 03-15-2008 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Good Morning Nestie World

• That's awesome Emily-Congrats on the pre approval! Its a very exciting time!

Let me know how you like that book, I may have to read it too!

It is really really cold here also but the only problem is our houses are not really made to withstand really frigid temps! My electrical bill due at the end of this month is for $315! Oh well, it has been a cold winter!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • That's great about the pre-approval! We got ours last month, and it was alot lower than we wanted, but we knew we wouldn't be able to afford the $300,000 houses that are everywhere around here!

It's finally colder here too, I think the coldest is supposed to be this week is Friday with a high of 38...which is freezing for Alabama!  Hope yall have a great day :)

• Hamillm:

Did I know you were from AL? What part? I lived in Tuscaloosa for years...met DH while in college there. We got married there, too. :)

Baby Merlin! image Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hmm, maybe, maybe not? Lol...I am originally from a small town about 65 miles north of Tuscaloosa (called Millport)...but I went to college and met my DH in Auburn.  We live there now!
  • What a small world! I went to high school in Fayette and we lived in Vernon for awhile so I've driven through Millport many times. :)
    Baby Merlin! image Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • congrats Emily! Getting approved is a huge step, one we haven't mastered yet lol. We are hoping soon though. where in NJ are you looking?