March 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

SOOOOOOOO....

I was lurking on the bump tonight and DUDE what are they talking about....I feel I am intuned with my body but WOW they are some girls over there that are for real serious! I am just astonished as to everything that goes into TTC. One chick did have a "glossary" that I had to keep up in another tab to understand what was being said....I found it quite helpful incase you ever need it! http://talk.thenestbaby.com/boards/glossary.html
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: SOOOOOOOO....

• Yeah, I looked over there once out of curiousity...it kind of scared me! There's so much that has to go right and so much that can go wrong. We're not even talking about it yet but I'm already slightly worried. Geez. :)
    Baby Merlin! image Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I didn't even go there because I didn't want to get scared/worried!  I stopped taking BC in May and in 3 months, bam!  I know it isn't that easy for some, and I really feel bad for the girls that TTC consumes so much of their life!!
  • oh yea i mean dont get me wrong, I feel for everyone ttc but cant but its like a whole other language over there!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • haha oh yeah..it's crazy. Charting and all the stuff!
    image image image Emily and Dan 03-15-2008 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yeah, I haven't gone to that board. I didn't want to worry myself. We started taking the vitamins in June and got off of BC in August. Then found out in October we were expecting. I had a friend who is having problems and found a couple ladies who told them it could take up to a year. So we had talked and made ourselves aware that is could take a year. Of course, when it took less than a year,we were excited.
  • Yeah I can't get into these boards either. I looked on getting pregnant once, and it just made it seem like getting pregnant was a job or just something to be done, not to enjoy. We are going to take our time, I am off BC and if it happens great but if not I am not doing all the charting and stuff yet.