Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I'm so glad I ditched that book!

I took it back to the library and checked out Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist instead.

Yes Yes

I loved this book so much. Great way to end the year! Enjoying a good one rather than suffering through an irritating one.

Yay!
image image image
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: I'm so glad I ditched that book!

• I saw your review on goodreads and was intrigued by just how bad you thought it was. It might pick it up for that reason alone. Stick out tongue
    Can I marry them all?

• image kpow:
    I saw your review on goodreads and was intrigued by just how bad you thought it was. It might pick it up for that reason alone. Stick out tongue

It wasn't BAD. It was just like...you know when you watch a sitcom that has just been DONE? Like the 3rd or 4th round of Friends knockoffs? It wasn't terrible, it was just boring and I didn't care. haha

image image image
  • Ah. But still. Your review was intriguing, like a train wreck.

Did you go to the concert for Rathboner's band? How was it?

Can I marry them all?

• I did and it was awesome. Rathboner is one talented little dude. Yes I wasn't into what I heard on myspace/youtube, but live he was really, really good. And he's freaking adorable.

Hoping to see him again some time in January. 

image image image
  • Oh good! I know you were a bit hesitant to go, so I'm glad it was worth it.
    Can I marry them all?

• I didn't get home until past 3am and I had to be at work the next day at 7:30, so if I go again, I am taking the day off, for sure. Haha. It was totally worth it, though. So fun.
    image image image