May 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

hard to believe-

I am bored and am sitting at my desk about ready to go home.. I then started to think about how this is the LAST day of 2008.  I got a little emotional thinking about how quickly time has gone for us.  In a few short months we will be celebrating our first year of marriage... Ill be turning 26 in a few days, and we want to get pregnant..It honestly feels like just yesterday, that i graduated high school and was excited to live on my own at college..

I feel like we all have a special bond on here, i know that may sound a little corny but i feel like i have a bunch of online best friends.  I really appreciate your concerns on us getting pregnant and its nice to always have someone to talk to about things..

I hope you all have a fab new year. The board is def going to be excting with all the new babies about to come and everything else life brings!

xoxo :)

Re: hard to believe-

• aw, that was a sweet message.

i'm excited for what 2009 brings!

happy new year to you too!

Me:39 Dx LPD, Fibroid, AMA and all that goes with that. H:37 Dx low motility and low morphology. TTC since 3/12. Clomid 8/12 and 9/12: BFN. 11/12 on a break for Myomectomy sched. 11/26. Resume TTC early 2013.
  • This year has flown by but I am ready for it to be over.  I love new beginnings and the hope for new possibilities.  I hope this New Year brings you what you want, jpell and all of you girls actually.  But we all know what jpell really wants and I am sure this year will bring positive feedback for making your own family dream come true.

• xoxoxo :) happy and healthy new year
    image June 2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • what a sweet post...i feel the same way about this board.  the nicest group of ladies.  happy new years to all of you!

it has been a sweet / bittersweet year for us,  but 2008 will always be our anniversary year so it will be remembered....and yes, i have been mia lateley (yuck) but  i really appreciate the freinds i've made here....

love to all of you!!  xoxo