May 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

*Cole*

Re: *Cole*

• Yah we got back around midnight Monday.  I was sick so I didn't go into work yesterday.  And today my work laptop is fried so I have to send it away...I want to be back on vacation....at least I have tomorrow off.

It went by too fast!  It was a lot of fun just being with my family and all of my little cousins.  It was really great seeing my aunt (my best friend from Belgium) and I got to see one of my bm's and another good friend who came to the wedding.

And it was like the warmest winter every while we were there...its cold again haha

Thanks for asking.

How was your birthday!

• It was fine, didnt do much lol  I was half asleep the whole day, raced back to go to work only to find out I didnt have to come in since we close at 7 now.  Fell asleep on the couch at 8 watching Sleeping Beauty lol  Im wild I know
  • Btw im still suffering from Vacation  Hangover too lol
  • haha yah Sunday night we went out and had a lot to drink.  I started drinking water at the end of the night but since we didn't get home til like 2:30 and i had to be up at 7 to do work stuff and then fly all day it turned into being sick for 2 days.

I'm still a little yucky but at least I'm at the point where I can think about having a few drinks tonight.

Hey your birthday sounds like most of my nights haha