January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Midweek Check-in

Hi everyone! No one has posted a random chat or check-in for a while so I thought I would. What is going on in your world this week?
Daisypath - (B4ZA)
Lilypie - (V3N1)

Re: Midweek Check-in

• I took Abby to the doctor yesterday to get her ears checked. They were all clear and the doctor said it looked like she never had the ear infection. They also tested her blood glucose and everything came back normal. No diabetes! He said it is just a habit she formed. I am not sure if I am going to try and break it now or wait. I guess I'll most likely wait. What would you guys do?
    Daisypath - (B4ZA)
    Lilypie - (V3N1)
  • I went to the doctor today to pick up paperwork for my TSH blood test and I left without anything. They gave me the wrong paper and told me to come back. When I went back it still wasn't ready.

Also:  I ran into the insurance agents again from a couple of weeks ago. They were outside the grocery store this time so I decided to talk to them and ask them my questions vs hiding which I did last week. They told me I could still buy insurance this month and have it be effective in November. I'm going to talk to H tonight and see what he says. This would mean moving our TTC date up to November!!!!
    Daisypath - (B4ZA)
    Lilypie - (V3N1)
  • Pregnancy insomnia is waking me up around 4 or 5. And I rarely get back to sleep. So I'm exhausted by 4pm. And I'm not sure if it's just me but I hate maternity jeans. I feel like where the Jean material ends and the stretchy part begins is always sitting in an uncomfortable place. If I go up a size so that part doesn't bother me, they are too big everywhere else. But I feel so sloppy in yoga pants and leggings all the time. First world problems I know.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • H wanted me to double check what the insurance agents were telling me and they were lying as we suspected and decided before. I can't believe I fell for it again. I filled out the paperwork and gave them my social (before I talked to H). We called them and told them not to process the application and we want to pick it up. They will be back in town on Saturday and we will pick it up then. I am so mad at myself!
    Daisypath - (B4ZA)
    Lilypie - (V3N1)
  • Nothing much going on here. Just work, school, and housework. T is working a ton and I hardly see him, which makes me sad. Just trying to take it easy and relax a bit. The blood pressure spike inspired me to just try to relax.

Super excited but nervous for Friday. I hope everything is ok (I will be nervous for every appointment) with Sweet Pea and they cooperate so we can see what we are having = ). T is SO EXCITED. It's all he talks about. It's the cutest thing ever.

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

Penguin129shellyamf
  • I hope you can get some sleep soon @shellyamf.
    Daisypath - (B4ZA)
    Lilypie - (V3N1)
  • Better sleep last night. One of my friends brought me her boopy pregnancy pillow and it really helped.

Megan, that sucks about the insurance guys. I wonder if you can report them for being unethical and lying?
    Penguin129
  • shellyamf said:
    Better sleep last night. One of my friends brought me her boopy pregnancy pillow and it really helped. Megan, that sucks about the insurance guys. I wonder if you can report them for being unethical and lying?
    I'm glad you had better sleep last night.

Blue Cross and Blue Shield said I could call the Better Business Bureau. I think I'll do that after I get my application back. I really hope they don't do anything screwy with my social security number. I should've stayed away from them. I am so mad I spoke to them a second time and gave them my information.
    Daisypath - (B4ZA)
    Lilypie - (V3N1)
  • Michelle- I am wearing yoga pants to work today, and I don't care. Also, I have a body pillow for sleeping, and I wouldn't be able to sleep without it. 
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• My SIL sent me her maternity clothes.  She had a pair of maternity yoga pants in them.  I love them and want to buy more.  They are thicker and provide a little better coverage then leggings. 
    Penguin129