January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

First Day of Autumn!

Still looking to be warmer than average here. BUT it's at least cooling down from a few weeks ago. We have talked about driving to see some fall color in the mountains this weekend.

I need to do some cleaning today and I need to figure out a "fall" craft for Lily this afternoon. I'm making P's favorite for dinner - chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and gravy.
Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Penguin129

Re: First Day of Autumn!

• Can I come over for dinner? I think I could actually stomach the mashed potatoes... 

Fall means having a freezing cold classroom, because they haven't turned off the air yet... and nutcracker season. Is it winter yet? 

How about leaf rubbings in fall colors? 
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• We are a few degrees cooler here. It's enough to be outside for a while and not sweat every minute so that's good. We're doing a farm theme for Abby this week so it's kind of fallish.
    Daisypath - (B4ZA)
    Lilypie - (V3N1)
  • It still feels like summer here. the mornings and once the sun goes down is a lot cooler. I'm pretty busy with school and football/cheer season in full swing.

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

• I love the fall. We are going apple and pumpkin picking next weekend and on Oct. 25th I am going to take fall pictures in a beautiful state park with beautiful trees and historic buildings. Also, I am excited to get Liliana dressed up like a black cat for Halloween.

Married the love of my life on 1-21-12. Our princess arrived on 5-28-13.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    imageimage"Image">image
    Penguin129
  • I completely didn't get any type of fall activity done.  Oh well, we have all of fall to do them.  :)  Temps here are super warm this weekend so we will probably postpone driving to the mountains for another week or two. 
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Penguin129