January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Gah. School Stress.

So. Back in spring, I missed registration due to all the medical issues I was having. Plus, I wasn't sure if I was going to be mentally ready for another semester. By the time I registered in June, there were very few classes. I was able to get into five class (15 credits).

Well, over the summer, one class got cancelled. I didn't bother finding another one because I figured taking four classes was enough. Well, one of those four classes was Thursday nights at one of the regional campuses (the main one is about 45 minutes from home). I just got an email TODAY saying the class has been cancelled due to low registration at that location. The class has been relocated to the main campus.

Ugh. I ended up registering for another online class. It's just frustrating because I had everything worked out. I have never had it where two classes have been cancelled. Gotta love school. I just hope I can keep the work schedule I had arranged (Monday-Thursday, Friday and Saturdays off and a four hour shift on Sunday) even though I don't have this night class.

01.21.2012---> I married a redhead I'm crazy about.

04.2016: IT'S A BOY! Elias Alan is due!

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

Re: Gah. School Stress.

• I'm sorry your classes got canceled. Do you have to tell your job the night class got canceled? Maybe it can be a secret.I hope everything works out.

Side note: I remember having to set my availability at my job when I worked at Wal-mart to allow for study and homework time. 
    Daisypath - (B4ZA)
    Lilypie - (V3N1)
  • I don't really have to. I just don't want it to get out and then have them all mad. I might tell them I don't have the class, but I want the same availability.

WDW trips: 05/14 (1st trip! Art of Animation; Little Mermaid), 05/15 (Pop Century!). DL Trips: 12/15

Penguin129
  • You could say you still need that same availability for study and homework. Even though you signed up for an online class to replace the night class, you will need time for it. So you could do it on Thursday night.

That is stressful. I rarely had to worry about cancelled classes as I was closer to my campus. But I know the start of each semester was usually stressful for one reason or another. Hugs!!

Ps. I always loved online classes more than night classes. But I know it depends on the person.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Penguin129lovealwaysfindsaway8202011
  • I love my online classes. I am not looking forward to going to any actual classes lol

• I never find myself motivated enough to do them. I signed up for two this summer, and have barely done any work on them. 

I do hope you get it figured out. I agree though, you should leave that time off in your schedule to work on that other online class. 
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Lame sauce! Sorry.