Family Matters
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

am I wrong?

aarondogg33aarondogg33 member
First Comment
edited September 2015 in Family Matters
Ok so this might be all in my head. I have a 14 year old cousin who I was very close to I know shes growing up, and going through a lot of changes. She started high school, and shes a very pretty young lady. We used to talk a lot about everything, and now it seems like she doesn't want to open up. We used to talk a lot, and we still do, but its only about sports it seems. I miss our closeness. She claims everything is fine, and nothing has changed. I just feel her getting slowly more and more distant. Any advice would be appreciated. Maybe this is all me? Maybe im having a hard time with the fact shes growing up.

Re: am I wrong?