January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

FFFC

Anyone have any?

I'm so over having a part-time job.  Mainly because P makes it more difficult to have one.  He's whiny about when I have to work and having to watch Lily.  He doesn't seem to care if he's being distracting or if Lily is.  He's just not supportive about it.  The only reason I found it was because he kept bringing up me getting a part time job for the extra money. 

I'm also really tired.  But I spent nap time creating a monthly calendar and looking up ideas on Pinterest to start doing a weekly theme for Lily.  I should have taken a nap. 
Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FFFC

• I find it pathetic that I want to go to bed on a Friday night at 9. 

But on a serious note, I'm not sure if I'm suffering from first year teacher exhaustion, or if I'm actually depressed. I go back and forth, and I guess I'm waiting until summer to see if it's my job, or my brain chemistry. 
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Alyssa-try getting outside in the sun.  That fist year exhaustion is pretty bad. 

shellyamf
  • Thanks. I've been trying, but it actually makes it worse, because it just made it harder to get up this morning... 
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker