January 2012 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Wednesday Chat

I keep getting my days and weeks mixed up. Yesterday felt like Wednesday all day. And today I keep thinking it's the 28th tomorrow.
Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Wednesday Chat

• Why do you think tomorrow is the 28th?? The property manager came and inspected our town home. I was so worried about it for no reason. She is replacing a broken fire alarm and told me to change our a/c filter monthly. She also told me I keep a clean house. Thanks lady! There is a storm brewing and I wish it would just get here already. 11 days left until school is over for the summer and 12 until DH is off too. We are still trying to see if he can get a part time job for the summer since the Science Camp thing fell through.
    Daisypath - (B4ZA)
    Lilypie - (V3N1)
  • I keep thinking that it is Friday tomorrow!!

• Not sure why I'm thinking its next week already. Maybe because I'm excited for next week. Lily starts gymnastics and there is a JBF sale. Going to see if I can find a winter coat for Lily for this next winter. :)
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Penguin129
  • I can't keep track of the day of the week. Maybe when work is over... 
    photo sig_zps7d54b52d.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker