Relationships
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Advice needed please

So I just found out that my husband has not been happy in our marriage and that he has been on different websites talking to other girls. He even bought underwear and a hat for a girl out of state. He says he has never touched another women, and I do believe him. I just never thought this would happen to us. I love him with all my heart and want this relationship to work.

Re: Advice needed please

• STD test tomorrow and counselling. That's my advice.
  • Wow! GL! Ditto puppylove.

I would leave him based on the fact he bought another woman a hat and UNDERWEAR! Yes. Get tested! GL!!

• Get tested and start talking to each other. If you need to, bring in a professional. You need to both figure out why there is unhappines and what if anything you are both willing to do to change things. You both need to go into this with an open mind and be willing to listen to what the other says and then talk about ways to improve things or if things have gotten to the point where nothing can be done to make you both happy & you need to look into going seperate ways. But you owe it to your marriage to at least try to figure out where things went off course. Because if you just give up without trying to figure out where it went wrong, you'll be left wondering forever, and that could affect any future relationships should you end up divorced.  And see if you can get him to agree that for the time frame you are working figuring things out, that he stops communicating with other women so that he can have a clear mind to help figure out what is going on with your marriage & where it is going. Good luck!!
  • The fact that his solution was talking to other girls rather than talking to you and/or a counselor tells me all I need to know. Why would you even still love him after finding out he's such a creep?
  • So I just found out that my husband has not been happy in our marriage and that he has been on different websites talking to other girls. He even bought underwear and a hat for a girl out of state. He says he has never touched another women, and I do believe him. I just never thought this would happen to us. I love him with all my heart and want this relationship to work.

How much do you love yourself? 

Think about that before trying to repair a marriage with such a sneaky man.