Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Outlander TV Show related...no spoilers

So yesterday after DH got annoyed one too many times with our house phone ringing and it being a scam, we called verizon to cancel it. Basically because it's all bundled in, cancelling it would cause our cable and internet bill to be more per month if we got rid of it altogether, so they suggested we just unplug the phone.  So the very nice lady on the phone, apparently worried that this would cause us to cancel our business with them since we are month to month, started throwing starz and other movie channels at us to convince us to stay at a reduced rate per month.  We were going to stay anyway, but now we can watch Outlander and pay less for cable than we were before! 
Um, ok! 
Must resist the urge to start watching right now at almost 11 pm! 
my read shelf:
Miranda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
“Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to."
"I don't much care where –"
"Then it doesn't matter which way you go.”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

SnShne322dmlk413fabksassypants527Lauren620RiverPlatesaraeric

Re: Outlander TV Show related...no spoilers

• Well damn, that's not fair!  ;-) When DH called Verizon to discontinue our home phone they cut it off while he was talking to the representative!!  Where's my free programming??