I don't have time to update completely right now, but today was our WTF appointment at the RE. Tom and I are talking things through after today's appointment. I'll update better when we've made a decision. A lot of ideas and options were presented to us.
Question, though. I don't know if anyone here was offered it, but one of the options thrown at us today is CCS with IVF. Anyone given this option? Anyone take it, not take it? Why or why not?
TTC 24 months, IUI #3 BFP 6/4/14 Beta 6/5 58, 6/9 508, 6/11 1227 TWINS! EDD 2/15/15
With heavy hearts, we said goodbye to our precious angels on 8/12 at 13 weeks 2 days.
IVF #1 Lup/Brav/Meno, ER 11/28 10R/10F, ET "Rudolph" 4AA embryo 12/3, 7 frosties.
BFP! Betas: 12/12 225, 12/15 706, 12/17 1512. EDD 8.21.15
12/29 hb 120. 1/5 perfect, GRAD DAY! 1/15 perfect at OB. NT 2/6 PERFECT, HB 158!
Baby Girl born 8.9.15 at 38.2 due to IUGR 4lb7.8oz 17"
Our princess is being watched over by her older siblings every day