Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I feel the need to post

just so I have an excuse to stare at my siggy pic.
90 books in 2015?
dmlk413Young_Lovefabkbooknerd226

Re: I feel the need to post

• And to thanks @MrsJenE for her wedges that night.  Otherwise I would have been all up in Matt Nathanson's belly button in this picture.
    90 books in 2015?
  • Poor Booney couldn't see over the crowd.  It's a good thing we're the same shoe size.  I ended up wearing her sparkly flats.
    75 Books in 2015?

photo OutlanderMafia.jpg  
    It's slippery as waterweed.
    GreenBride624
  • Wait. Booney was in flats???
    I thought NYC was just a rare sighting because of all the walking.

Joyce's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Hoycie said:
    Wait. Booney was in flats???
    I thought NYC was just a rare sighting because of all the walking.
    We actually had a conversation about what kind of shoes were were going to wear.  It was my fault for telling her to go practical and in the end, I'm the one who wore tall wedges.  At least they weren't super tall.
    75 Books in 2015?

photo OutlanderMafia.jpg  
    It's slippery as waterweed.
  • It was an outdoor concert and I wasn't sure if we would have been standing around on the lawn or something so I did go with my practical sparkly flip flops.  

Not that being all up in Matt Nathanson's belly button would have been a bad thing.....
    90 books in 2015?
  • I think concert seating should be like school pictures and they should line you up and seat you by height.  Booney would get front row EVERY time.  
    Totally agree with this! At the last concert I went to, I swear I was surrounded my pro basketball players or something. At 4'11", that was not cool!

• I think concert seating should be like school pictures and they should line you up and seat you by height.  Booney would get front row EVERY time.  
    Totally agree with this! At the last concert I went to, I swear I was surrounded my pro basketball players or something. At 4'11", that was not cool!
    I say this at every show I go to! We pay for tickets, we should be able to see! 
    Vellichor: The strange wistfulness of used bookstores
  • Sorry guys, but NOPE NOPE NOPE. Just because I'm tall it doesn't mean I don't want to be close!
    image image image
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Sorry guys, but NOPE NOPE NOPE. Just because I'm tall it doesn't mean I don't want to be close!
    Or the tall people can just offer to let the short people sit on their shoulders ;)
    90 books in 2015?
    Young_LoveCeeCeeSugaPie
    Or the tall people can just offer to let the short people sit on their shoulders ;)
    My idea was to have the tall people all on the left side of the stage, and the shorties on the right. So everyone wins!
    Vellichor: The strange wistfulness of used bookstores
    Young_Lovesonore32booneybearGreenBride624