Getting Pregnant
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Bitter Bitches Check-In! :-)

amandaf6383amandaf6383 member
2500 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary Name Dropper
edited July 2014 in Getting Pregnant
If you have any changes to this list, wish to be removed, added, or have graduated (yay!), please shoot me a PM.

FYI: We don't want to exclude some ladies, but this is a check in for ladies who are unfortunately having trouble trying to conceive (TTTC=3T). If you've been trying for more than a year and/or have been diagnosed with any form of infertility OR are now pursuing adoption or have decided to remain childless following a 3T journey, you are welcome to join us.

Updates: Ok ladies... where are we at this week? Testing, Procedures, Appointments, Adoption updates, Life updates? What’s going on, etc. Let's hear all about it!

QOTW: What's one thing that you're really reallllllllllllly good at?

FFC/AW of the Week (no rules):

3T

-Abt81813 - Graves Disease DX; Still testing for PCOS; Clomid cycle to start soon

--Aimothy: TTC since October 2009, DX: PCOS & Unexplained MFI, Two IVF cycles; 1 loss. 

- amandaf6383: TTC since July 2012. DX: PCOS. On Metformin. Clomid & getting healthy before pursuing IUI/IVF

-brij2006: TTC since 4/13 DX: PCOS 5/13 (long, anovulatory cycles); further treatment Winter 2015

-Flamingo86: TTC since July 2012, 4 losses. Dx: MTHFR, clotting issues, otherwise unexplained. Considering adoption.

- FutureMrsWright2012 - TTX since March 2012. DX: low AMH and decreased BAF count. 5/2013 - 2 unsuccessful Clomid + IUI cycles, and now waiting to start IVF in Summer 2014.

-IloveRedVino: DX:Primary dx PCOS, secondary dx unexplained infertility. One stillbirth, one miscarriage, two failed IVF cycles. Exploring new options

-nfp147: No longer actively TTC but still amazing support to 3T family and deeply loved.

-OceanHutt: TTC unofficially since 2011, officially since 2012. DX MFI. Meeting with RE for IVF. Completing testing and getting healthy prior to treatment.

-poppies717 - TTC #1 since Feb. '12; dx - unexplained; After two rounds of IVF and one loss, we are now pursuing DIA

-rccola1981: Dx endometriosis, mild pcos and male factor. Moving towards foster-adopt.

-Rockabye: TTC since Dec 2008, DX: PCOS with no ovulation at all. 2 failed Clomid/IUI cycles. Injectables April 2013 = BFN.

-Seahorsey: TTC since October 2008, DX:Unexplained IF with failed IUIs and IVFs

-Sewilson33 - TTC since Dec. 2012; SA & BW came back great; Next step: HSG & RE

-Sweetpotato123 - Diagnosed with PCOS 8/12. 4 unsuccessful rounds of Clomid; 6 femara/follistim IUI cycles with 2 chemical pregnancies and 1 loss just shy of 6 weeks. IVF scheduled for late May 

-Xan921: TTC since March 2012. DX irregular and anovulatory cycles; also DX with Complex Endometrial Hyperplasia.

-Ystaalenburg: TTC since February 2012 DX: PCOS @ 16; Currently taking break after 2 failed treatment cycles.

Cheering on all of my 3T ladies!  DX with PCOS - 11/2012 DH S/A & HSG - Normal - Too many rounds of Clomid = BFNs - New RE 5/2014 - Repeat Testing - Losing 40lbs before injects/IUI

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Re: Bitter Bitches Check-In! :-)

• Nothing new. Waiting for AF. If she doesn't show by Wednesday, I'll start provera- which just happens to be my 30th :)

QOTD- I'm really good at writing- thank you notes, essays, emails, whatever.
    **Signature Warning**

Dx PCOS August 2012
    Clomid x4 = BFN
    Femara+Follistim IUIs x 6 = 3 BFN, 2 C/P, 1 early miscarriage
    IVF June 2014- 43 R, 34 M, 24 F, 12 blasts frozen and severe OHSS
    FET September 12, 2014!
    Beta #1 12dp5dt- 724
    Beta #2 14dp5dt- 1631
    Beta #3 20dp5dt- 12,813
    EDD 5/31/15 until OB tells me otherwise. Grow babies grow!

"I might have to wait. I'll never give up. I guess it's half timing, and the other half's luck. 
    Wherever you are, whenever it's right, you'll come out of nowhere and into my life." ~ Michael Buble

FutureMrsWright2012
  • Xan921Xan921 member
    Seventh Anniversary 5000 Comments 500 Love Its Name Dropper

@poppies717, that's awesome that you've only got one more paper to turn in for your home study to be gone.  I wish you so much luck!

@RockaBye, way to go on the weight loss, you're doing awesome!

TTC since March 2012 w/irregular and anovulatory cycles.  
    Moved to an RE October 2013  HSG- All clear , S/A- Normal , Bloodwork -Normal
    Uterine polyp found-  Hysteroscopy and D&C 12/6/13  DX w/complex endometrial hyperplasia
    Endometrial Biopsy 3/21/14 - Hyperplasia still present  Endometrial Biopsy #2 6/24/14 - All clear!
    IUI #1  w/stims and trigger - Started stims 7/7/14 - IUI 7/24/14 = BFP 8/7/14
    Beta #1 8/8 - 47  Beta#2 -137  Beta#3 - 96 Beta#4 -287 Beta#5 -519 Beta#6 121 = early miscarriage 5w4d
    Nestie Besties with Nfp147 
  • islandmonkey8islandmonkey8 member
    5000 Comments Fifth Anniversary 500 Love Its First Answer
    edited July 2014
    Love and hugs to all you wonderful ladies. I am constantly rooting for and hoping the best of the best for each of you.

( @amandaf6383  - you can graduate me from the list, I didn't realize I was still up there!)
    TTC 24 months, IUI #3 BFP 6/4/14 Beta 6/5 58, 6/9 508, 6/11 1227 TWINS! EDD 2/15/15
    With heavy hearts, we said goodbye to our precious angels on 8/12 at 13 weeks 2 days.
    IVF #1 Lup/Brav/Meno, ER 11/28 10R/10F, ET "Rudolph" 4AA embryo 12/3, 7 frosties.
    BFP! Betas: 12/12 225, 12/15 706, 12/17 1512. EDD 8.21.15
    12/29 hb 120. 1/5 perfect, GRAD DAY! 1/15 perfect at OB. NT 2/6 PERFECT, HB 158!

Baby Girl born 8.9.15 at 38.2 due to IUGR 4lb7.8oz 17" 
    Our princess is being watched over by her older siblings every day <3
    Anniversary 

amandaf6383FutureMrsWright2012
  • Can we change my description? After two rounds of IVF and one loss, we are now pursuing DIA. Update: I have to send in ONE MORE PAPER to be done for our home study. I called our last reference to see where she was with writing the letter, and she had already sent it. Yay!!! We had our fingerprints done at the state police HQ on Monday. It made me really mad to be sitting there next to someone who was talking to her lawyer about her DUI case as her daughter (under 5) listened. Fuck you and the fertile horse you rode in on. QOTW: I'm really good at listening and not interrupting. I'm like the opposite of Oprah.
    Your description is changed!!

Cheering on all of my 3T ladies!  DX with PCOS - 11/2012 DH S/A & HSG - Normal - Too many rounds of Clomid = BFNs - New RE 5/2014 - Repeat Testing - Losing 40lbs before injects/IUI

• @poppies717‌ one paper left is awesome! I feel like we handed in so many papers and we are no where near done @seahorse01‌ good luck with PRIDE training @RockABye‌ great job on the weight loss!
    "I said what I meant and I meant what I said, an elephant's faithful 100%" Dr. Seuss, Horton Hatches The Egg. My Ovulation Chart Ttc buddies with LexiMS!
  • @RockABye‌ Wow! You are doing great!
    @Xan921‌ slow and steady wins the race. I'm glad you have a few good measurable ones, and the others will catch up!
    @amandaf6383‌ thanks! And you'll be bringing said baking to our GTG at Saus, yes?
    @seahorse01‌ YAY! I'm so excited for you!
    TTC #1 since Feb. '12. dx: "unexplained" IF
    After 2 shitty IVF cycles and 1 loss at 6+2 (EDD 11/7/14), DH and I are pursuing DIA.
    11/17/2014 - ACTIVE AND WAITING!
    Pregnancy was never the end goal; being a mom was.
    I've been holding out on GP: I got drunk once and started a blog: Here it is (11/7 update)
    3T<3

OceanHutt
  • @RockABye‌ Wow! You are doing great! @Xan921‌ slow and steady wins the race. I'm glad you have a few good measurable ones, and the others will catch up! @amandaf6383‌ thanks! And you'll be bringing said baking to our GTG at Saus, yes? @seahorse01‌ YAY! I'm so excited for you!
    If you're nice to me until then, I mayyyyyyyyyy be able to work some magic! ;-)

poppies717
  • GL Xan! I'm glad you're seeing some growth! I am always a slow grower too.

YAY SEAHORSE!!! :)

Yay rccola!! So exciting!

In Christ alone my hope is found. He is my LIGHT, my STRENGTH, and my SONG!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

T-TTC since Dec 2008. PCOS/nonexistant cycles(anovulation) and endo. HSG in '10 revealed both tubes blocked. Lap surgery in Dec '10 to correct. Failed Clomid/IUI and injectable(Bravelle)/IUI cycles so far.  

• We start PRIDE training this weekend for foster adopt.  We have a really great case worker.  We've been asked to be matched to a 2-6 YO.
    Woooooooooooooo!!!! Will you foster me? I wanna learn how to parallel park!

seahorse01Flamingo86
  • Xan921 said:

Update:  Today is day 11 of stims (well tonight will be 11).  I had a monitoring appointment this morning and finally have a little bit of growth.  Up until today I had 30 follies all measuring between 4-9mm, but today showed that I finally have two 'measurable' ones, one at 10mm and one at 12mm, so at least that's some progress.  I'm waiting for the nurse to call to see if I'm to change anything with my dosage and then I'll go back in on Saturday morning for another ultrasound and bloodwork.

Hooraaaaaaaaaaaaaay! for growth!! 

• Love and hugs to all you wonderful ladies. I am constantly rooting for and hoping the best of the best for each of you.

( @amandaf6383  - you can graduate me from the list, I didn't realize I was still up there!)
    I don't like to graduate people until they are ready. :-) I graduated you with JOY and LOVE! <3

islandmonkey8zamboni00FutureMrsWright2012
  • Love and hugs to all you wonderful ladies. I am constantly rooting for and hoping the best of the best for each of you.

I don't like to graduate people until they are ready. :-) I graduated you with JOY and LOVE! <3
    Thanks! It's still all sinking in!
    TTC 24 months, IUI #3 BFP 6/4/14 Beta 6/5 58, 6/9 508, 6/11 1227 TWINS! EDD 2/15/15
    With heavy hearts, we said goodbye to our precious angels on 8/12 at 13 weeks 2 days.
    IVF #1 Lup/Brav/Meno, ER 11/28 10R/10F, ET "Rudolph" 4AA embryo 12/3, 7 frosties.
    BFP! Betas: 12/12 225, 12/15 706, 12/17 1512. EDD 8.21.15
    12/29 hb 120. 1/5 perfect, GRAD DAY! 1/15 perfect at OB. NT 2/6 PERFECT, HB 158!

Baby Girl born 8.9.15 at 38.2 due to IUGR 4lb7.8oz 17" 
    Our princess is being watched over by her older siblings every day <3
    Anniversary 

amandaf6383MRads
  • abt8113 said:
    @amandaf6383‌ keep up all the hard work you are doing! Btw I think you showed up on my Instagram "suggestions" and I started following you!
    I didn't know there were Instagram "suggestions"! Also, I'm thinking about acu, too. Can't hurt, and I know many who swear that it helped.

• nfp147nfp147 member
    Eighth Anniversary 5000 Comments 500 Love Its First Answer
    There is so much great news here today! Congrats @rccola1981‌! Good luck @poppies717‌ and @seahorse01!  Cheering so hard for you @Xan921

Hugs and love to all of you.

QOTW: I'm a really awesome Auntie.  And, I'm not too shabby with a sewing machine.

Anniversary image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

TTC Since January 2011 - We have bad sperm 
    February 2013: IUI #1 = BFN 
    October 2013: We made the decision to stop TTC and live without children.

Nestie Besties with Xan921 
    LuckyAngel07FutureMrsWright2012
  • @abt8113 - If anything Acu is great for just helping you relax besides the whole fertility aspect of it. Just a heads up thought, my acupuncturist told me if I were doing IVF she would have wanted to see me like 3 times in one week or something like that. So if you do go down the route make sure you ask what the suggested # of visits are for IVF patients.

Good luck to everyone! I'm always thinking of all of you!

imageMags's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

TTC 19 months ~Started RE in March 2014~
    DH was not ready for IUI so we waited
    ~Started acupuncture in  May 2014~

~~BFP 7/6/14~~~EDD 3/14/15~~It's a girl!!~~
  • For those considering acu, I would highly recommend it!  It really helped to regulate and make my cycles more normal, which really helped me!
    Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    ~TTC Buddies with akcrrr and amandaf6383~
    ~Knottie/Nestie Besties with *ecinereb* - Congratulations!~
    TTC since June 2011 dx: PCOS
    Clomid+IUI: Cancelled b/c didn't respond (June 2012)
    Femara+Trigger+IUI #1: BFN :-( (July 2013)
    Natural Cycle (8/7/13)- BFP!  Beta #1 (9/10/13): 509 Progesterone: 18.64  Beta #2 (9/12/13): 1118
    Baby N born 5/9/14
    amandaf6383
  • For those considering acu, I would highly recommend it!  It really helped to regulate and make my cycles more normal, which really helped me!
    Oh yeah that too!! Haha I spotted almost 50% of my LP and Acu helped that stop except for one day before AF.

imageMags's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

TTC 19 months ~Started RE in March 2014~
    DH was not ready for IUI so we waited
    ~Started acupuncture in  May 2014~

~~BFP 7/6/14~~~EDD 3/14/15~~It's a girl!!~~
    amandaf6383sparklingdiamond
  • @amandaf6383 I'm not going anywhere (nope, not getting rid of me!), but I guess I'm ready to graduate from the list as well.

Another vote for giving acu a try for anyone interested.  I've been going weekly for over a year now.  I love it and what it's done for my health as a whole.

dx:  Unexplained IF (mild MFI)

TTC since May 2011, 1 year trying, and then 3 TI, 2 IUI = BFN

IVF #1 (May 2013):  Antagonist Protocol: 
    24R, 18M, 15F w/ICSI; 5dt of 2 early blasts, no frosties = BFN
    IVF #2 (August 2013):  Lupron Stop Protocol: 
    28R, 23M, 15F w/ICSI; 5dt of 1 partially hatched blast, 7 frosties = BFP
    EDD 5/23/14, blighted ovum (6w6d), D&C (8w6d)
    FET #1 (April 2014):  transferred 2 5d blasts = BFP

C.J. born 01/09/15

imageimage
    rccola1981amandaf6383
  • @amandaf6383 I'm not going anywhere (nope, not getting rid of me!), but I guess I'm ready to graduate from the list as well.

Happily updated!!

• Aimothy said:
    Nurse Consult for FET #1 is complete.  We'll be switching to PIO shots this time instead of the suppositories.  Our three frozens are all blastocysts, and according to my clinic's grade are 2 (1 being A+, 2 being an A, and 3 being A-'s).  The two that we transfered were also B-2.  So I'm hopeful that we'll have the same outcome as last time. Well, I guess a better outcome than last time, but you know what I mean.  

I just started by period yesterday so I am praying for lots of cramps and clots to work out that remaining tissues. You may all pray/wish/hope for the same thing. :) 

I am so, so excited for this cycle! Good vibes for sure! And I never thought I would say this but I am praying for lots of cramps and clots for you. <3

MRads
  • Thinking of all you ladies!
    DX: 6/2012 PCOS  TTC: 6/2013  BFP: 9/6/2013  Attempt Natural m/c: 10/29/2013 D&C: 2/20/2014
    BFP 2: 7/7/2014 Beta 7/8: 115, Beta 7/12: 638, Beta 7/16: 3793, Beta 7/21: 21,625

Pregnancy Ticker
    sweetpotato123