Boston Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Selling my Blue by Enzoani wedding dress

jesslimaxjesslimax member
Third Anniversary
edited June 2014 in Boston Nesties
Purchased in 2011 from a bridal shop in Quincy, MA, worn at my wedding in 2012. I am now getting a divorce so looking to pass this on to another beautiful bride :)

This is a beautiful Blue by Enozani dress. I usually wear a size 5/6 in clothes, I believe this dress was originally a size 9. I am also 5'3", but did not need the dress hemmed because of the height of my high heels. It was, of course, altered to fit me. I had the original neckline made into a sweetheart neckline, and also had bra cups sewn in. The bodice features a corset, which is done up by an elastic strap and hooks. There are beautiful small white buttons on the outside which also hook to close the dress. The bodice features stunning beadwork, including some light yellow beads. The entire bodice also features rouching which is very slimming :) There is a small train and I had it put up into a French style bustle.

I'm asking $900, or best offer.

I also have a custom made veil to go with the dress. If you are interested, I'd be happy to send along pictures of that.

Please let me know if you have any questions :)