Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Goodreads Win- Question

Have any of you won a Goodreads giveaway, and then never received the book?  I won Neil Gaiman's The Ocean at the End of the Lane, which I was really excited about, since I haven't read it, and yet, I have never received it.  I clicked on the link that says I never received it, and now it is no longer showing up in my giveaways win section....?
Books Read in 2016: 4/50

Re: Goodreads Win- Question

• I won a book about 2 years ago and never received it.  I clicked on the Never received it button.  I also posted in the comments that I never received the book. 
    90 books in 2015?
  • That happened to me a year ago.  Never received the book.  Just marked it as Never Received.
    75 Books in 2015?

photo OutlanderMafia.jpg  
    It's slippery as waterweed.
  • Well darn.... I'll give it a little longer, but if not, I guess I will just have to buy the book myself.
    :(
    Books Read in 2016: 4/50